To improved the IBCA program, we establish partnership with various parties, to create product that already accordance with other parties. IBCA partnered with :
- Member National AIDS Commission (NAC). IBCA is the only NAC member that specialize in private sector.
- Member of Asia Pasific Business Coalition on AIDS (APBCA). Becoming Indonesian Representative in ASIA PASIFIC with other state member such as Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Srilanka, Cambodia, Fiji, India and China
- Partnership with Ministry Manpower and Transmigration in implementing HIV Program as part of Occupational Health and Safety (K3) based on decision Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration no 68/MEN/IV/2004. And also helped organize the awards to companies that successfully implement programs and penangulangan HIV prevention in the workplace.
- Member of ASEAN BCA. Based on Senior Labour Official Meeting Working Group (SLOM-WG) in Malaysia, ASEAN Business Coalition on AIDS (ASEAN BCA) was establish. IBCA has been appointed for coordinator for 2 years (2014-2016).
- Partnership with national organization such as International Labor Organization (ILO) and UNAIDS in engaging the “VCT at Work” program, Voluntery HIV test in workplace.
- Partnership with ILO dan UNAIDS hosting “CEO Forum”, as a media for sharing best practice sharing and networking for private sector in tackling HIV and AIDS at workplace.